Friday, May 05, 2006

`MOVE' - SOS 2006 THEME SONG


`MOVE'

I
Lord Jesus Christ, You’ve changed my life
And You’ve called me to show your love
Oh God, we’ll move in your command
And together we’ll see Your mighty hand

Pre-Chorus
To this world that’s needing you (3x)

II
I see you walking down to Calvary
Carrying the cross and dying for me
You shed your blood, for all our sins
Oh God we prepare ourselves to move

Pre-Chorus
To this world that’s needing you (3x)

Chorus
This summertime we will move and obey
Day by day, their salvation is what we desire Hey! Hey!
This summertime see the Spirit moving
Everyday, another soul is saved in Your Name

Bridge
You looked into my eyes and said (3x)
I’ll be with you ‘till the very end

In Your name! (3x)

An original song composition by members of the Streetsigns Band of First Assembly Roxas Missions, Inc., Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines. Send email to request for song in mp3 format.

No comments: